FelipejwimbletonFelipejwimbleton

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

DESEEDER DESEEDER

Addicting, Difficult, and the best of all MEDALS! Omaigad i cant resist to everytime u upload a new game sometimes they are simple but replayable u have too much skill definitely i vote this for ludum dare.

Ps:zanzlanz for president
Ps2:This must win :3

Zanzlanz responds:

Hahahaha, thanks so much man! I'm really glad you like it ^^!
I hope the other developers think it's good too! :D

Cyber Hell 6 Cyber Hell 6

Loving It i love that this game as the same mechanics as the hellevator dodging and shooting things :)

For xAyjAy cause damian is too awesome for upgrades

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

Illumi Nati joined your group
i see what you did there

A.R.B.F. A.R.B.F.

Very creative sometimes i think what inspiration zanzlanz gets to make games? when i saw this i tought your inspiration was food %100 organic jets and more food for a late ludum dare entry is epic i love the weapon randomizer it makes some hilarious fights to enjoy,its a epic game to play where you can find the developer thinking that he is a cat a villian and a hero and those sexy CHOCOLATE HELICOPTER BLADES! i love the reference of the ambiguous dress and the delicious WARM SOUP RAY! myself i say that this needs to win in the ludum dare.
Zanzlanz you are the king of the nonsense games!

*meow*

Zanzlanz responds:

Felipe! Thanks for your review ;)

100% organic jet skis, chocolate helicopter blades, warn soup ray, and guava slice guns. o_o I think when you ask for random words, people will lean on the side of food. I tried not to do that too much haha, but I guess I let some slip.

WHOO!!! Kind of nonsense games is an amazing title! Thanks!

*meow* *meow*

CH5: Indestructorb (idle) CH5: Indestructorb (idle)

Omaiga All The Characters In One Game <3

I'd Change/World for You I'd Change/World for You

Forever Alone Simulator (?)

Zanzlanz responds:

Until you beat the game!

Snowman Slide Snowman Slide

An Snowman Who Wants To Be An Unicorn? Seems Legit

It is very legit, man!

CH5: The Indestructorb CH5: The Indestructorb

yaaay like everytime my fav demon damian is the ┬┐good guy?

Path Of FreeMan Path Of FreeMan

Ignore Star20010616 He Must Be Kiddy To Give A 0 Stars To The game what if he uses bad words? i dont care look at his image of roblox he really must be a kid anyways nice game

Fantastic Football Fantastic Football

Not So Much Reviews Look Like Everbody Just Likes Endless War Series And Feudalism Series Anyways Liked It